Followers

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! I am a Photographer located in Sacramento, CA. I love anything ART! This blog is my creative outlet for all things ART related.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

twilight Saga obsession!!!

I'm going crazy! I can't seem to get enough.
Cant believe I'm being this way lol. I can't wait till the dvd comes out. bummer for me for not pre ordering one at hot topic. they're having a after party. who's all going? lol. my sister and i recently bought twilight tshirts. there wasn't much variety so i got the one with Emmett and she got the bad guys which i love lol + key chains too. man i just can't wait for the 2nd movie to come out! i'm going crazy!!!!!!

4 comments:

♥Leigh♥ said...

Uh-huh Uh huh! Watched Twilight twice and can't get enough of it,too! I wanted to buy the whole series of books..ahhhhhhhhhh! but it's too much hahaha I'll purchase them when they go on sale..ahahha!
Have u read the entire saga?

Macie [Mai Sao] Vang said...

lol yeah i finished reading all the books and I'm going crazy because i think book 5 isn't coming out anytime soon. Yes I've watched the movie more than twice lol. Am I going crazy? lol. I even go on youtube to watch the parody ones too lol.

Makeup Mama said...

Hi Macie! I haven't had the chance to check out the books or the movie, but I've heard so much about them! I'll have to check them out.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog, btw. And I love your photo-taking skills!

FuN and MakeUp said...

hiiii thanks for droppin by my blog! xoxo